Procedure For Online Bill Payment of BSES
Days are gone when you had to wait in endless queues to pay your electricity bill. Now, BSES has launched online facility to pay your electricity bill just by sitting at your home. What all you need to have a computer with internet access and you can pay your electricity bill by choosing desired payment mode such as credit or debit card, online banking etc. this online service allows you to save your precious time and thus money. Moreover, you will be provided a facility of bses duplicate bill download. If you want to pay your due electricity bill by using online service then you need to follow stated below points.
- First, you should visit the official web portal of BSES and go to webpage of bill payment.
- Now, you need to check your due bill amount. However, you need to remember that you can check your due electricity bill only if you have already registered yourself on the official website.
- In case, you are a new user then you should first sign up for the registration and having registered yourself you should log in with your user name and password.
- After log in on the official portal, you should check the due bill amount.
- Now, if you are satisfied with your due bill’s amount, you can go for further process or else you may place a request for correcting your wrong electricity bill amount.
- If you are satisfied with your due bill amount, you need to choose right payment gateways in order to pay your due electricity bill.
- There are many payment gateways such as debit or credit card, online banking etc.
- In case you select debit or credit card option, you have to provide your credit details such as Card’s CVV number, expression date etc.
- Once, you process for the payment option, your bank account will be debited with certain amount of due bill.
- However, if you select online banking option, you will be re-directed to your bank’s official web portal wherein you have to log in with your user name and password.
- After proper verification, your bank account will be debited with due electricity bill amount instantly.
- You will receive an SMS regarding that and you can also download bses duplicate bill free of cost.
- Remember, bses duplicate bill download facility allows you to share your paid electricity bill with competent authority when needed.